1. All advertisements are accepted upon the understanding that the advertiser/or their agencies are authorised to book advertising, and as such the relationship between the Advertiser and the Publisher is governed by the conditions set out below.
2. Conditions are subject to change without notice.
3. All advertising content is subject to Publishers approval. The Publisher reserves the right to cancel advertisements, space reservations or position commitments at any time. All copy must be honest , legal and truthful. Should it become apparent that a certain advert does not fulfil any of these standards the Publisher reserves the right to suspend the advertisement, in which case no claim on the part of the Advertiser for damages or breach of contract shall arise.
4. The positioning of all advertisements is at the Publishers discretion, except where specifically requested positions are acknowledged in writing by the Publisher.
5. Advertisement rates are subject to revision at any time, unless multiple months have been booked and confirmed in which case the price agreed at the time of booking shall stand.
6. All artwork created by Sussex Views remains the property of Sussex Views and must not be used in any other publications without written permission or paying an appropriate fee.
7. All Advertisements are accepted subject to space availability.
8. If written copy instructions are not received by the agreed copy date, no guarantee can be given that proofs will be supplied or corrections made and the Publisher reserves the right to repeat the most recent copy given.
9. Any complaint concerning the reproduction of an advertisement must be lodged in writing within 3 weeks of the publication date. The publisher shall not be liable in the following circumstances:
a) Where the error is due to incorrect or imprecise instructions from the advertiser.
b) Where the copy has been given only verbally to the Publisher.
c) Where the advertiser has not returned the proof to the publisher within 24hrs of receipt. The publisher cannot be held responsible for proofs that enter spam/junk Email boxes.
d) Where the proof of advertisement is signed as acceptable.
e) The Publisher will not be held liable for any typographical errors or omissions that do not affect the impact of the advertisement, the advertiser remains liable for payment of said advert.
10. The Advertiser will indemnify the Publisher from and against any loss or expense arising out of publication from such advertisements , including, without limitation, those resulting from claims or libel siuts, violations or rights of privacy, plagiarism and copyright infringement.
11. The Publisher will not be held liable for any delay in distribution.
12. All cancellations must be made in writing before the booking deadline (8th of the previous month) otherwise payment in full will be required for the following issue. If artwork has been provided by the publisher this must be paid for in full.
13. All advertisements are published in "good faith" and as such the publisher can take no responsibility for the content or services within individual adverts.
14. Any articles/letters published are not necessarily the view held by the publisher.
1. All advertisements are due for payment prior to publication.
2. All Invoices must be paid within 7 days of invoice date.
3. All overdue accounts will lose the applied discount and costing will revert to standard rate.
4. In case of non-payment the Publisher withholds the right to suspend the services and any other work, which we are carrying out for you.
5. Non - payment will result in interest being charged on amount owing.
6. The Publisher withholds the right to take whatever legal remedy exists to obtain payment.
These terms and conditions constitute a binding contract .